With so few options to choose from, picking the best washing machine under 8000 can be stressful. But we'll help you find the right one quickly and easily.
Caring for your clothes and keeping them in good shape is essential. When it's time to wash your clothes, you want to be able to trust that your washing machine will handle the job correctly.
There is a lot to consider when choosing a washing machine. From how it washes and dries your clothes, there can be a lot to what energy rating it has. It requires hours of reading reviews and comparing prices.
This article provides a list of the best budget washing machine under Rs 8000 and some quick buying tips for selecting the best washing machine for your needs.
In case you're interested in upgrading your budget a little bit, you can check out our guide on the best washing machines under 10000.
List of Best Washing Machine under 8000
We spent hours on our research on the various washing machine brands, talked to experts, and this article will reveal 7 of the best washing machines that are sure to provide clean, fresh clothes like never before - and at an affordable price.
The list includes all semi-automatic machines because, with a tight budget of INR 8000, we only have the luxury to choose from semi-automatic models. Well, let's compare them one by one.
1. Intex 6.2 kg Semi-Automatic Top Loading Washing Machine-WMS62TL
In the first part, We will be talking about the new Intex 6.2 kg Semi-Automatic Top Loading Washing Machine (WMS62TL). The washing machine has an average rating of 4 stars out of 5 on Amazon. It is available in color white and maroon. This top-loading semi-automatic washing machine is water efficient and consumes less water.
- The 6.2kg capacity is ideal small family size
- Since the weight is lightweight, it is easy to move.
- It has two different wash programs to accommodate light and heavy stains.
- This washer also has Air Dry with spin timer
- This handy machine has a smart water level selection mode that makes it even more convenient.
The Intex 6.2Kg washing machine is like any other washing machine you might be familiar with, except for one thing. It has an in-built heater, and it can heat the water up to 55 degrees Centigrade, which helps remove the most challenging stain deposits on your clothes.
Nothing ruins the washing machine than a few stray threads, and that's why a lint filter is there to catch the lint from the clothes and prevent it from clogging pipes.
The ABS control panel, rust-proof body, PP pulsator along with water inlet selector, and buzzer alert are some of the most additional features of this fantastic product.
WHY WE LOVE IT
- Offers optimum washing experience
- It comes with a 340-watt powerful motor
- Turbo Spa care while washing clothes
- Affordably priced and two years comprehensive warranty
- The drain pipe is extremely short.
2. Koryo 7.5kg Semi Automatic Washer only - KWM7819WSA
Koryo washing machine – It's Fun! It's Fantastic! The Koryo Semi Automatic Washing Machine by Koryo has various features that make it stand out among other home appliances. Check it out and decide if this semi-automatic washing machine will be suitable for your family.
- The capacity of 7.5kg is the best on the list
- Koryo offers a spin speed of 800rpm for a faster spin cycle
- Two wash program for different wash load
- You will get a compact built because of the absence of dryer compartment
The washing machine is solidly built and can run for long hours if used regularly for laundry, especially for larger families. The washer is quite spacious, within which you can place your full linen and get it washed effectively.
The machine is designed very smartly and effectively. The compact design makes it suitable and a must-have appliance as it occupies less space and can fit into the smallest spaces inside your home.
The built-in scrubber makes sure your clothes come out looking clean and spotless – regardless of the number of dirt residues
You can feel confident that the washing machine will serve your needs and meet all your requirements with its two-year warranty.
WHY WE LOVE IT
- The compact design saves space, and the built quality is sturdy
- You can wash heavy clothes using this machine
- With the machine, you can expect a quality wash in every cycle.
- It has separate compartments for washing and drying clothes.
- The dryer is not available in this model
3. DMR 46-1218 Single Tub Washing Machine
The DMR semi-automatic washing machine rounds out our list of semi-automatic washing machines under INR8000 with the smallest capacity of 4.6 kg. This DMR 46-1218 model uses a single tub design, which means that If you are a bachelor, you can wash a decent amount of clothing with less hassle and less time.
- The capacity is 4.6 kg which is ideal for bachelors
- It comes with a steel dryer basket
- Consumes less power and water
- The spin capacity of this washer is 2.5 kg
The DMR 46 - 1218 is a simple model designed to let you wash your clothes easily and quickly. Its lightweight means you can carry it from one room to the next, so it's perfect for smaller homes. The compact design and portable nature of the DMR 46 make it very convenient to use.
With DMR's Semi-Transparent Lid with this model, you can keep constant supervision of your clothes' washing process to perfection, making it easier and less time-consuming for you to manage your other work.
The DMR semi-automatic washing machine is a unique and innovative technology that ensures optimum wash performance and reduces overall washing time. This product will save money and reduce your water consumption without affecting the quality of cleaning.
This washing machine also features a Clock Wise and Anti-Clock Wise Wash Cycle that gently rocks your clothes back and forth in a clockwise and anticlockwise direction to give you a pleasant washing experience. It also helps the wet clothes rinse properly with no detergent residue, giving complete washing treatment to your clothes.
WHY WE LOVE IT
- It uses less energy and water
- The design is small and compact
- DMR uses high-quality plastic for its washing machines.
- Easy to use ergonomic knobs
- There is no buzzer inside
- The dryer is not very useful
4. Samsung 6.0 Kg 5 Star Semi-Automatic Top Loading Washing Machine -WT60R2000LL/TL
It can be challenging to find a Samsung washing machine under 8000, but if you are a Samsung brand lover, you can afford to spend a couple more bucks on this machine. This stylish Samsung washing machine has a 6.0 kg drum, which is suitable for smaller families or households with 8 to 10 pieces of clothes, plus it has many other features that make it easy to operate.
- The capacity of 6kg will be ideal for small families and bachelors
- Two wash programs come with this machine
- The dryer has a spin speed of 700rpm
- 5 Star energy ratings indicate it is energy efficient
- Air Turbo feature makes sure the clothes dry faster
The white color body and purple color lid add additional style elements to this washing machine and enhance its looks.
Whether moving it from the washroom to the kitchen, moving the Samsung washing machine around the house is now a breeze. The caster wheels are hidden easily behind each leg of the stand. They are so discreet that they are practically invisible.
This Samsung semi-automatic washing machine lets you know when cycles are complete with an audible buzzer alert which helps you manage your time more efficiently and reduces the chance you'll forget about your load in the washer.
Let's be honest; we have higher priorities than drying a load of clothes. But with Samsung's Air Dry technology, you can get your clothes even drier in half the time. The Air Turbo Drying System rotates the drum rapidly, while dual air intakes draw more air for reduced drying time.
Using Central Jet Technology, you get spotless clothes in the washer, as water jets lift clothes from the bottom of the tub to the beating part. These clothes are being washed now with a double effect. The pulsator and the central jets deliver an effective wash by producing a powerful shower like water flow inside the washtub.
WHY WE LOVE IT
- Unique central jet technology minimizes tangling of clothes
- Air Dry technology improves drying time
- It consumes very little power
- No noise during wash operation.
- You have to raise the washing machine for wheels to move sideways.
- The only washing modes are heavy wash and normal wash.
5. Whirlpool 6 Kg 5 Star Semi-Automatic Top Loading Washing Machine -SUPERB ATOM 60I
This Whirlpool 6 kg washing machine is the ideal model for small families of up to four people. Customers on Amazon have rated it as one of the best machines in its category for some reason, so let us find out what those reasons are:
- Drying by spinning at a maximum speed of 1400
- There are three wash programs – Delicate, Normal, and Heavy
- 340W powerful high-efficiency motor provides powerful wash operation
- Rust and corrosion-free robust plastic body
- It's easy to move with four wheels that glide over most surfaces
It has a large and spacious 66L wash tub which allows for more clothes to be placed in the washtub at once, without having to drag heavy baskets of laundry to and from your washing machine. Its 3 wash programs can be programmed in perfect synchronization with your requirements.
The 340W powerful motor helps stir your clothes to reduce foam, while the powerful pulsator gives your clothes a thorough wash. It's gentle enough for practically any fabric, including delicate clothing and large bedsheets.
The In-built Collar Scrubber gives tough stains a good scrub so that your collars stay fresh and clean. No more dull, crumpled collars. What you wear says a lot about you. So that you always look good.
Designed to help you save time and do more with less, this washing machine's integrated multi utility Smart Scrub Station lets you scrub your laundry items before loading them into the machine's wash drum for cleaning.
This machine cleans your clothes thoroughly from the inside out. Every wash comes out clean and spot-free while prolonging the life of your clothes. The lint collector traps any extra fabric to ensure your clothes come out of the machine looking brand new.
You can select the heavy wash program if your clothes are dirtier. This program works like power wash mode that creates powerful water flow to give an efficient washing
WHY WE LOVE IT
- The 5-star energy rating means it consumes very low power consumption.
- It makes less noise and vibration
- The washer and spin tub work well together.
- The washing machine looks great.
- The machine doesn't have a rat protection
- You will also not have Super soak technology.
6. Onida 7 Kg 5 Star Semi-Automatic Top Loading Washing Machine - S70OIB
Easy-to-operate controls make Onida Washing Machines the best choice for all households. They are compact and lightweight so that you can move them quickly at your convenience. You, too, can add luxury to your life with this 7 Kg Washing Machine.
- It offers two wash program for most basic wash operations
- The 1450 rpm spin speed for faster drying
- A strong and powerful motor powers it
- The buzzer will sound loud when the countdown timer is over
- Fast drainage and complete extraction of the water.
Having a powerful motor, the new Onida washing machine effectively cleans your clothes, eliminating tough stains within seconds and keeping them cleaner longer.
With the anti-rust fiber body that lasts for years, you can rest assured that your machine will be performing efficiently for a long time to come. Additionally, Onida offers a 1-year warranty on the product and 2 years warranty on the motor
In addition to being gentle on your clothes, the Onida Semi-Automatic Washing Machine is tough on the stains, giving your clothes a deep cleaning wash with minimal residue, ensuring your clothes feel fresh after every wash.
The Aqua Saver Technology system reduces water consumption while keeping power efficient wash cycles.
Onida’s Air dry feature is not just a regular dryer, it also removes most of the moisture from the clothes and leaves the laundry almost dry and without harming the fabric.
WHY WE LOVE IT
- Excellent washing performance.
- Air dry features works flawlessly
- It can handle heavy laundry loads
- The product comes ready to use and does not require installation
- Aqua saver technology saves lots of water
- There is no moving base on it. You need to lift it and shift it.
7. Croma 6.5 kg Semi Automatic Top Load Washing Machine - CRAW2221
This Croma 6.5 Kg washing machine is ideal for small families of three to four persons. It has a wide variety of settings and is user-friendly, making it one of the best semi-automatic washing machines under 8000 INR.
- The machine offers a maximum spin speed of 1300 rpm for quicker drying of clothes
- With a capacity of 6.5 kg, this makes it ideal for couples and bachelors.
- Large and spacious 55 liters washtub for effective drying
- Waterproof control panel protects it against water damage
The Croma washing machine is a modern design with features that set it apart from similar models. With its stylish design and high-quality components, the Croma washing machine is built to last. It ensures maximum efficiency and convenience with an innovative spiral pulsator that provides efficient and thorough washing cycles, keeping your clothes clean, fresh, and brightly colored.
The Croma Washing Machine combines practical convenience with the perfect balance of efficiency and reliability. It comes with a basket lid and easy wash tray for maximum comfort, allowing you to rinse your laundry in the separately placed easy wash tray without having to drain the water in the tub.
It effortlessly cleans clothes while protecting them from damage with its special wash programs. The gentle wash program is perfect for fragile dresses and sarees, while the heavy cycle removes additional dirt and stains.
As in all semi-automatic machines, you will find a wash timer and spin timer on the top. The higher spin speed of the powerful motor dries clothes perfectly. This machine is designed with safety, convenience, and construction quality in mind. That is why it uses high-quality ABS plastic to manufacture this machine.
The machine comes with an in-built soak function, an audible buzzer that goes off at the end of the cycle, letting you know when your clothes are already soaked.
This washing machine comes complete with a magic filter. The filter catches loose threads from your clothes and removes dirt, dust, and other particles before they can get stuck to your fabrics and ruin them.
Consider all the features of a washing machine like the capacity of the machine, water consumption, spin speed, noise level, wash programs and more.
WHY WE LOVE IT
- The build quality of this Croma machine is descent
- We are impressed by this machine's looks and design.
- The spiral pulsator is excellent at removing the tougher stains.
- It's pretty easy to use this machine
- There was a slight vibration issue.
FAQ for Washing machine under 8000
Are expensive washing machines worth it?
It depends on what you are looking for. If you do not need fancy features in your machine then you should not invest on an expensive washing machine.
How do I choose a budget washing machine?
When you are on a tight budget, your options are limited. That said, you should always check the capacity of the machine first, then make sure that it has the essential features such as a faster dryer, sturdy build, child lock, etc.
What capacity washing machine do I need for a family of 4?
An average family of 4 will need a washing machine with a capacity of 6 kg to 8 kg
Can you wash blankets in 7kg washing machine?
Yes, you can wash blankets in the 7 kg washer. However, if you use the washer for your delicate clothes, make sure to use gentle care options like the delicate wash program.
Our top recommendation for best washing machine under 8000 is the Onida S70OIB washing machine because it's the only machine that has all its competitors features plus it has a bigger capacity and faster spin speed. This particular washing machine is a great choice for a small budget, because while it doesn't have all the bells and whistles of some of its more expensive washing machines, it gets the job done without breaking your bank account.
Nitesh is a Mechanical Engineer passed out from KIIT, Odisha. He has a particular interest in HVAC, Electrical and plumbing systems. He enjoys studying new technology in electronics and appliances. With a strong background in Engineering, He constantly reviews products that attract his interest.